Sunday message on Matthew 6:22-23 and Philippians 4:8 by Fred Gilham
Sunday message on Matthew 1:1-17 by Peter Fong
1. Ice Breaker: Share your family tree. Who is someone in your family tree that is interesting and/or is someone that played a major role in your life or faith?
2. What sticks out to you about Jesus from His genealogy?
3. Do you think knowing the genealogy of Jesus can help strengthen your faith? How so?
Sunday message on Psalm 30 by Peter Fong on 11/18/18
1. What are you thankful for this year?
2. What does it mean for you to give thanks or why do you give thanks?
Sunday message on Psalm 71 by Peter Fong.
How have God been faithful to you when you were younger?
How do you praise God in your life?
Sunday sermon on Matthew 6:24-34 by David Huynh
What are you worrying about these days and why?
From the passage, do you understand why we are encouraged to seek God's kingdom first?
Sunday sermon on Psalm 18:16-19 by Peter Fong
How or what did God rescued you from?
What's it like to know that God delights in you as the reason for rescuing you?
Sunday message on Psalm 73 by Peter Fong
What causes you to doubt about your faith or God?
What has helped as you were going through those times of doubt?
Sunday message on Psalm 67 by Peter Fong
How does God's blessing of you become a way for others to know God?
Sunday message on Psalm 51 by Peter Fong.
What are your thoughts and feelings hearing and knowing that you have sinned against God?
What are your thoughts and feelings hearing and knowing that you are fully forgiven?
Sunday message on Psalm 23 by Peter Fong.
How are you comforted by this psalm?
What keeps you from wanting to stay/return to the house of the Lord?
What enables us to go forward in the midst of difficulties? How do we let God offer us new life and energy?